The Valentine’s Day is around the corner. It is one of the most important day in the year and we want to assure your Love message through the blooms are delivered timely with a “Wow” at your loved ones’ hands. Pls. place the order as early as you can to secure the flowers and also we can give courier more time to plan ahead. Pls. see some of the highlight regarding the Valentine’s flowers related things:
- No same day delivery through online orders
- Feb 13 and Feb 14 no specific timing delivery. Pls. indicate the latest delivery time for office delivery.
- For same day delivery, pls. order flower with us through Uber Eats and Door Dasher
- Please do provide us the recipient contact information for delivery purpose.
- The courier will call/text message the recipient before the delivery. If nobody is available to receive the flowers, the courier will leave the flowers at the door front and take photo. For condo/apartment delivery, if nobody can receive the flowers, we will leave the flowers either at front desk or door front based on the property officer’s instruction. If the courier cannot reach the recipient and flowers are not allowed to be left at the building, the courier will bring back the flower to the store and dead run fee and extra delivery charge will be applied case by case.
- Pls. try to contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org and try not to call us if possible as our hands are engaged on flower works for most of the times. We will reply email in 1-2 hours time window.
- Our delivery area is 25km by radius from our location at Vaughan.
- Pls. only use auto filled delivery address from our website. The post code customer keyed in might be different from the post code in Shopify.
We wish everybody have a wonderful and blessed Valentine’s Day.
Chez Joy Florist